Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Walking On The Moon

A windy afternoon, I ran along the Hudson wall, too chilly to walk I kept moving along, just stopping to take in the furious sunset burning its heatless light off the Manhattan side of the river. Alone, I walked on the moon. A brief epiphany. I left when I couldn't feel my numb finger on the shutter button of my camera.

Walking on the Moon  The Police


"River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle."  for sale @ Amazon.com @ $12.95


Our next "City Stories: Stoops to Nuts" show is Tuesday, December 11th @ 6pm @ Cornelia Street Cafe. Our artists:  Barbara Aliprantis, Nicole FerarroAmanda Thorpe and Adam Wade. 

I'm telling a doozy so get there early because I'm leading off and enjoying the rest of the show from the catbird seat. Barbara, Nicole, Amanda and Adam performing is my idea of an excellent time. Start saving your $8 dollars right now, that includes a free drink.
















No comments: