Friday, November 30, 2012

Garbo's Ghost on Madison Avenue

So I'm walking towards Madison Avenue yesterday enjoying the late afternoon shadow dancing off the buildings and sidewalks and I look up and I swear there's Garbo's Ghost taking her constitutional. By the time I got to the corner she was gone. Spooky stuff.

Downtown a few nights ago, near Fanelli's Cafe, I sensed the urgency inside everyone leaving one important thing to rush to the next important thing. I moved to the other side of the street where fewer pedestrians made me calmer.

Last week, I saw a lovely sunset washing over over New York Harbor and Bay Ridge.



"River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle."  for sale @ Amazon.com @ $12.95


Our next "City Stories: Stoops to Nuts" show is Tuesday, December 11th @ 6pm @Cornelia Street Cafe. Our artists:  Barbara Aliprantis, Nicole FerarroAmanda Thorpe and Adam Wade. 





No comments: