Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Union Square, Gramercy Place, Irving Place

Love the  Union Square/Gramercy Park/Irving Place area - but who doesn't?

All year round it's buildings, parks and streets cheer me up.


Thomas R. Pryor Photography














Mark your calendar. Valentine's Day, February 14th, "My Aim Is True," a special Stoops to Nuts show at Ryans Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street @ 3-6 pm. I''ll perform sections from my upcoming play, "City Boy." Our musical artists: Nina & Son (Nina & David Terhune) and Eric Vetter & his melody makers.

Check out my 1960s memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." at Logos Book Store, or purchase the book online at Amazon (114 five-star reviews out of 114 posted) or Barnes & Noble ~ and buy "River to River ~ New York Scenes From a Bicycle" my photography portfolio online.


No comments: