Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sleep Comes Down ~ Tommy's Next Reading ~ this Fri, Apr 23rd @ 8pm @ Living Room, Park Slope


From 1968 through 1972, I performed weekdays at LaSalle Academy for classroom audiences of 40 students. At lunchtime, the East Village mob grew to 200 in the school's gymnasium. A tough crowd, I grew thick skin. I've invited a few of my LaSalle chums to roll down memory lane with me on Friday.







I'll perform a story this Friday, April 23rd@ 8pm.


It’s part of Luke Thayer & Abbi Crutchfield’’s terrific comedy show ~ The Living Room at Postmark CafĂ© (free admission)


326 6th Street (between 4th & 5th Avenues)
Park Slope, Brooklyn.

3 blocks from the 9thStreet R station & the 4thAve/9th St. F stop.

.

Come down, throw fruit!

.





















Photo of me by Joseph Menesick Sr. ~ All other photos taken by Patrick Cullinan ~ see his fantastic photographic history from the 1960s through now:

2 comments:

Dorri Olds said...

I love your writing, your stories and your photos!

Thomas Pryor said...

Extra milk & cookies for Dorri. Toots suite!