Thursday, January 28, 2016

Snowy Park, Valentine Day Show at Ryan's Daughter

Had a crappy last week and was not able to enjoy Saturday's storm. Monday, I took a long walk through a NYC paradise and met a pal, Andrea. These are my shots from a great stroll through Central Park on a calm sunny day.



Mark your calendar. Valentine's Day, February 14th, a special Stoops to Nuts show at Ryan's Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street @ 3-6pm. I''ll perform sections from my upcoming play, "City Boy." Our musical artists: Nina & Son (David Terhune, Nina Terhune & Eric Vetter and his Mirth Makers.


Thomas Pryor presents: "My Aim Is True"
Stoops to Nuts Valentine Day Show
Ryans Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street
February 14th @ 3pm to 6pm

Check out my 1960s memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." at Logos Book Store, or purchase the book online at Amazon (114 five-star reviews out of 114 posted) or Barnes & Noble ~ and buy "River to River ~ New York Scenes From a Bicycle" my photography portfolio online.

1960s' street life
lady of the waters

poets walk














No comments: