Friday, January 29, 2016

Snow Slipping Away ~ Stoops to Nuts Soiree 2.14.16 @ Ryan's Daughter

Bright sun and warm air took its toll on Carl Schurz Park snow yesterday. Here are a few photos.

Mark your calendar. Valentine's Day, February 14th, a special Stoops to Nuts show at Ryans Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street @ 3-6pm. I''ll perform sections from my upcoming play, "City Boy." Our musical artists: Nina & Son (David Terhune & Nina Terhune) and Eric Vetter & his Mirth Makers.

"My Aim Is True"
Thomas Pryor presents: Stoops to Nuts Valentine Day Show
Ryans Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street
February 14th @ 3pm to 6pm
Free show



Check out my 1960s memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." at Logos Book Store, or purchase the book online at Amazon (114 five-star reviews out of 114 posted) or Barnes & Noble ~ and buy "River to River ~ New York Scenes From a Bicycle" my photography portfolio online.






No comments: