Monday, March 3, 2014

"Hey Wood Head, Grow Up!"

I may act 8 but the birth certificate says, "Hey, Wood Head, grow up, you're sixty on the 20th."

I'm having a free show/party on March 11th, and all of my Stoops to Nuts friends are invited, all others the word's "Mum."

Next "City Stories: Stoops to Nuts," show is Tues, March 11 @ 5:30pm @Cornelia Street Cafe. It's a doozy, my guest tellers: Barbara Aliprantis, Cris Beam, Francis Flaherty, Robin Hirsch, Tim O'Mara,  Joshua Rebell,  Angelo Verga & Prof. Adam Wade.

Admission is free. Life's short, I'm thanking my friends, first drink on me. Time Out Magazine says, "Stoops to Nuts," is a positive experience not to be missed. No they didn't, but they do say it's a cool thing to do. Show starts sharp @ 5:30pm.




Rotten Fruit Ducking Hat
Cris Beam
Adam Wade
Barbara Aliprantis
Josh Rebell
Tim O'Mara
Robin Hirsch
Frank Flaherty @ Regis H.S. summer school
Angelo "Sparky Lyle" Verga






No comments: