Sunday, January 12, 2020

Photos That Cheer Me Up

I love our city. Here are places, people and things I see off my bike through my eyes or in memories triggered by the view.
Charlie hanging at the tavern

87 St. bridge Carl Schurz Park


97 St Central Park right off Fifth Ave.



97 St Central Park

82 st sunset

Casey's nose on The Drive

Tommy's Yorkville world


517 east 83 street roof rory 1961

roof 2017


rory 1961

Reservoir

Sheep Meadow

Pryors only shot of  four of us together

Da Bears Thirty something st.

Angry River

Central Park Beautiful Umbrella

Tom Otterness

Gramercy Park

John & Jack measuring head size

Don Larsen week after perfect game 1956

Mom Tom Central Park




St. Stephen's 1952

LaSalle Graduation 6.12.72

2017

Yogi not holding back 1956

Carl Schurz 86 st

Telephone Bar, thank you Tim O'Mara for opportunity

Kiosk @ Astor Place #6 after Losers Lounge
"Where do the children play?"Late June on 83 St. @ 7pm Sunday unbelievably empty of kids.  

Vendor in bodega

Gramercy Park
Father Benedict Dudley, O.F.C. ny giants & ny rangers Chaplin and good friend of Wellington Mara, Vince Lombardi & Toots Shur with me after my confirmation @ May 1963

P.S. 190 sunset

Sunset from Bleecker looking south

Storm coming? No but the set up reminded me of a painting I love.

Williamsburg shining at sunset

No comments: