Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The Ralph Kramden Collection

I present the bedroom dresser from our Ralph Kramden Collection.

Forget Ethan Allen, Elite Home or Modani. Chauncey Street furniture is a must.

When my grandmother kicked the bucket, I inherited her dressers & twenty three scissors. Don't ask.


I'm considering selling one of two dressers because someone stole three weeks of wash yesterday when I left them in the dryer over night.

I have fewer clothes to put away. What can you do?


So stay tune for word on the sale. The dresser? It's a beaut.

On January 26th @2pm 
and January 30th @5:30pm 
I have two shows on neighborhood history back to 1896 at the Yorkville Library, 222 East 79th Street.  Hope you can make it.

My book has 128 five star Amazon reviews out of 128 reviews. "I Hate The Dallas Cowboys" on Kindle for $9.95.


No comments: