Monday, February 13, 2017

"Get On The Love Train!" ~ Losers Lounge Philly Soul Tribute

If you don't feel like making out with someone after a Losers Lounge Show go to a doctor and ask him what you need. (I'll bet he tells you to go home and play your 45 singles until it kicks in).

Thursday night at Joe's Pub at The Public, The Losers Lounge Tribute to Philadelphia Soul, as always, thoroughly entertained. The best NYC live music bang for the buck. No contest.


I also went to the The Losers Lounge Tribute to Philadelphia Soul late Saturday show @ Joe's Pub at The Public. I always love the finale best and obviously so do the artists. Darn good time.










Do you like old New York City photos and street life stories? Then check out my 1960s memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood."
Available at Logos Book Store and online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 123 Amazon five star reviews out of 123 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

No comments: