Wednesday, September 21, 2016

City Boy ~ On The Road to Queens Sept 28 @ 11am

art work by Joe Dettmore
I'm bringing my "City Boy" show to Queens, next Wed, Sept 28 @ 11am @ Big Six Towers @ 60-10 Queens Blvd @ Woodside.  One block away from my dead relatives across the street in Calvary Cemetery. Our Host, the Big Six Short Story Group, is serving a light lunch and there will be a discussion after the show. The Public is welcome, suggested donation $10.

This show premiered at Cornelia Street Cafe July 21, 2016 to a packed house. This will be my second time performing City Boy.


Wed, Sept 28 @11am 
@ Big Six Towers @ 60-10 Queens Blvd



Directions: take the Q60 Bus to 60th street and Queens Blvd or #7 train to 61 St/ Woodside then walk across Roosevelt Ave towards Queens Blvd and keep walking in that direction until you cross Queens Blvd than. Go the entrance to 99 cent store/pharmacy (up the steps that are INSIDE the shopping center). When you get up the steps go through the hallway on the left to the first door on the right. (There is also an elevator) If lost, ask where are the NORC Offices. My phone number is 917-648-2414.

Poster for the "City Boy" premiere 7/21/16

If you like my work check out my memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store and online.

The book has 121 Amazon five star reviews out of 121 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

I'll also sell copies of my book at the Sept 28th "City Boy" show 



No comments: