Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Kevin Baker Praises "I Hate The Dallas Cowboys"

Tommy & NY Giants Chaplain Fr. Benedict Dudley O.F.C
"Thomas R. Pryor has written a sweet, funny, loving memoir of growing up old-school in a colorful New York neighborhood. A story of sports, family, and boyhood, you'll be able to all but taste, smell, and feel this vanished world."

Kevin Baker, author of "Dreamland," "Luna Park," "Sometimes You See It Coming," "Strivers Row," "Paradise Alley," and other works of fiction and non-fiction.








If you like my work check out my memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store.

The book has 120 Amazon five star reviews out of 120 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.





No comments: