Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Lovely Day

"Sunny, one so true, I love you."
Charlie digging Bobby Hebb on the radio at Central Park Boathouse




After I groove on the San Remo, I'm heading to Baseball as Good Medicine @ Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery, New York, NY 
Doors Open at 3:15 PM
Show starts at 3:45 PM
it's a lovely day...

I'm working with the New York Public Library's Neighborhood Oral History Project, "Upper East Side Story." If you lived on the East Side between 59th St. & 96th St. for 25 or more years (the longer the better) and you would like me to interview you about your history in the neighborhood, please email me at tommy.pryor@gmail.com. I'll email you back a document describing the project. It will be an easy conversation where I listen to you talk about where you came from. Your recollections will become part of the permanent record at NYPL, available for the public to hear.


If you enjoy my work, check out my memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." It's available at Logos Bookstore, 1575 York Avenue, or buy it online at AmazonBarnes and Noble or other booksellers. If you do read it, please leave a few honest words about the book on Amazon and B&N. 
Thank you!




No comments: