Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Sideshow Goshko's Film Shoot 3/17!

Ma, fix me!
We need YOU for Sideshow Goshko's Film Shoot 3/17!,

So excited about this Goshko party... Hey Ma! new diapee here. Chop, chop!"

Thursday night, Leslie Goshko, has a super duper special We need YOU for Sideshow Goshko's Film Shoot 3/17! Guess what? I'm in it. Yes, Master of Disaster, the funniest person I know, cuckoo crazy nuts Ms. Goshko, invited me to read from my memoir, "I Hate The Dallas Cowboys ~ tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." I'm pleased as punch, and hope you can come toBennett Media Studio, 723 Washington Street on St. Paddy's @630pm. Last time I passed that spot, Shawn Colvin was walking in to the building... you never know. And afterwards, we'll get our Irish up, "Erin Go Bragh!"

Leslie

Love Me Three Times Alison

No comments: