Monday, September 28, 2015

Brooklyn Bridge Park, Wow!

Photos here are from a lovely August day at Brooklyn Bridge Park. I rode my bike from Yorkville to the spot where I met Michele and Alison for a walkabout.

The bottom photo is four close friends, John Harvey, John Hall, Peter Flynn, Jack Hoehlein and I in Washington a few weeks ago celebrating Peter's birthday.









Mirrorhenge


Harv, Hall, Flynn, Jack H. & tp


Do you like old New York City photos and street life stories? Then check out my 1960s memoir,"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood."Available at Logos Book Store and online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 112 Amazon five star reviews out of 112 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

You can also purchase my photography portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.


No comments: