Friday, April 17, 2015

"Hey Ma, 100 Five Star Amazon Book Reviews out of 100"

Today, “I Hate the Dallas Cowboys – tales of a scrappy New York boyhood,” received its one hundredth five star Amazon review. 100 reviews, 100 five stars. That’s a perfect game, Jim Bunning.  

My quirky memoir is available in Yorkville at Logos Book Store, 1595 York Avenue and online at AmazonBarnes and Noble and other booksellers. “I Hate the Dallas Cowboys – tales of a scrappy New York boyhood,”  is dedicated to my mother, Patricia Ryan Pryor, who never lost faith in me.  "The upcoming 'Stoops to Nuts' show is for you, Ma. "



Saturday, May 9th @ 7pm to 10pm 

Ryan’s Daughter, 350 East 85th Street (between First & Second Avenue).

Our Stoops to Nuts artists: Abbi Crutchfield, Walter Michael DeForest, Joe Dettmore, Apryl Miller, Liz Phillips, Luke Thayer and Eric Vetter and musical guests. I'll host and tell a good one. Free storytelling, free music, free comedy, a beer special and real prizes. I’m giving good stuff away. I’m 61, what’s my daughter going to do with this crap?


My nickname for my mother was "Uncle Mommy" because I told her she was the best uncle I ever had. Come out and celebrate your Momma at Ryan's Daughter on Saturday, May 9th @ 7pm. If you are a mother, we'll celebrate you!







No comments: