Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Wishing You the Bluest Sky

Casey wishes everyone a Happy, Healthy & Peaceful New Year.

Casey's feeling poorly but she licked my nose for good luck (and because she loves me.)  As I left, Casey waved her paw at me with a little flip like a princess.

2015 will bring tons of new stories and photos from your Yorkville Nut. (me!) 

A win-win New Year resolution from Casey:

"Help someone in need, give it away, and you'll find better things."






***************************

A few words from Monty the Bulldog who's still upset for not getting credit as the inspiration for the New Yorker cover below that followed Monty's portraits shown here on the blog in 2012.



Hello, Monty here, delighted to meet you. Thank you, to all my neighborhood chums who snagged a copy of Tommy's smashing memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." I hope his stories cheer you.

After you finish the book could you please write a few honest words about the book on Amazon and/or Barnes and Noble. 

You don't need to buy anything or give credit information to leave a remark. Your critique helps Master Thomas and your comments encourage others to check the item out. Please give it a shout.

Thank you, to the 44 readers who gave the book 44 five star ratings on Amazon, and the 19 readers who put 19 five star ratings on B&N.

The book is available locally at Logos Book Store at 1575 York Avenue; and online at Amazon, B&N, and other booksellers.

Cheerio!

Monty & his blue booties








No comments: