Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bay Ridge ~ First Day of Spring

The first day of spring in Bay Ridge was wintry, clear and beautiful. Walking along Shore Road between 69 St. & 79 St. I went inside Narrows Botantical Garden and circled the ball fields. I peeked over a fence and saw a babbling brook at 70th St. nestled up against the Belt Parkway shoulder, I visited Hank & Irma Stabile's tree near 71 St. and sighted serious geese action. All of it, cold and gorgeous.


"Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" storytelling show is coming back to Ryan's Daughter @ 350 E. 85th Street. Wednesday night, April 3rd @ 7pm. Our last show was standing room only, we plan to top it. Our amazing April 3rd artists: Michele Carlo, Abbi Crutchfield, Luke Thayer, Adam Wade, Eric Vetter, Alex DeSuze and Seth Foster. I'll host and tell an old Yorkville yarn. Free Event!

Please drop by Cornelia Street Cafe in the West Village to see my photo exhibit "New York Scenes from a Bicycle," on view through March 31st. Framed work and my book"River to River: New York Scenes from a Bicycle," are for sale at the Cafe, my prints are for sale at Thomas R. Pryor Photographymy book is available online through Amazon.
















No comments: