Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day, Sailing Away

Something shifts inside my heart on Labor Day no matter how old I am.

Seasonal change is good, it allows me to step back from the light and the warmth and realize how much pleasure summer brings me.

I always miss it, but I was a weirdo. I liked school and looked forward to getting back and I'm bananas for football.

Yes, let's start the season playing the Anti-Christ from Texas at home.  Go Giants!


***************

My first book of photographs "River to River ~ New York Scenes from a Bicycle" was published by YBK Publishers. Photos, captions and an essay in an 8 x 11 format.

The book is available at YBK and Amazon for $12.95. Other sellers will be added in a month.

This photography portfolio is a small sample of my work that YBK wanted to put out there. They did a terrific job and I’m honored they asked me. I hope you buy the book and enjoy the pictures.

If you like my stories and my photos there is a lot more coming. Be well, Tommy











No comments: