Thursday, October 27, 2011

Radio Free Europe on MacDougal Street


Radio Free Europe, one of my favorite REM songs came to mind as I walked down MacDougal Street Tuesday night on my way to join Diana Navarro on her terrific radio show "Working Things Out."  You can listen to the Oct 25th show on archive at this link @ Diana's home page @ Centanni Broadcasting Network.  Just go the bottom of the page and click on The Diana Navarro Show 10/25/2011.
It was my first time back on the radio since January when I took a sabbatical from my "Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" radio show to work on a few projects. It's fun being back on the airwaves. Diana and her co-host Anthony made me feel warm at home.
Here are a few pictures of MacDougal Street, Union Square, Fifth Avenue & Diana, Maria, Anthony & I from the restaurant.
Diana's show is every Tuesday @ 6pm live from Chez Jacqueline @ 72 MacDougal Street in Greenwich Village right off the corner of Houston Street. 








No comments: