Thursday, July 1, 2010

Get By With a Little Help From My Friends


Thank you, Cornelia Street Cafe, Robin Hirsch, Angelo Verga, Claudia Chopek, Ward White & Jon Calvert for collaborating on "How The Past Moves Through Time."
Creating is more fun when you do it together with friends. Poetry, music and storytelling blend sweetly. It was my honor and pleasure to mix it up with you. Thank you, Tiffany & Lea for treating us like family.
Robin you're in a tux because last night's pictures came out lousy, I didn't want to flash you in the eyes, sorry. I'll draw something nice in the street at the Cafe's anniversary party.
Angelo, I'm alerting Sparky Lyle that you are our sixth bonafide fan club member. The secret code word:"Slider!"

Thank you to everyone who came, I hope you had as much fun as I did. hugs, Tommy























What a treat to have my 500 block friends there, Linda Sullivan Wagner & Eddie Wagner, going all the way back to when we were 3 & 2 years old (I moved to 83rd Street in 1957). I love you both.

Starting Tuesday, July 13th, @ 9pm, my weekly one hour radio show, "Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts," on the Centanni Broadcasting Network, link here to live stream or listen to the archived shows.


One hour devoted to neighborhood places, people and organizations with guests, music and storytelling. They'll be shows on the RKO 86th Street, Carl Schurz Park, history of the Losers Lounge, The Clay Cole Show, history of Cornelia Street Cafe, and more.

Radio! Radio!


.
.

No comments: