Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angry Geese and Giant Bunnies

I've never seen a pond in as beautiful a setting as the one in Domont. Like an idyllique Dogpatch with angry territorial geese the size of raptor dinosaurs, giant bunnies, goats, chickens, ducks, and a donkey who acted like he was the mayor of the village. He bit my pocket hoping for a grain based treat.

Rode a bike for half a day around Paris, I'd share more pictures but I'm struggling on a French keyboard on a laptop with no photo program to edit or compress the size of the shots.

Stayed first two days with Alison's boyfriend, Guillaume's family in Domont outside Paris. The Desjardins are charming and generous hosts and huge New York Yankee fans as you see from Juliet (sunglasses) and Anne Sabine's caps.

The bike ride yesterday? I love the Hudson River path ride but... Wow!

No comments: