Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Cheese! Poll Results



Hi Folks, thank you, to everyone who voted. I deeply appreciate your ideas and suggestions.
be well, Tommy
Here are the final results:
Nostalgia ~ family & neighborhood (68%)
More Photos (65%)
Nostalgia ~ general (62%)
Surreal stories (34%)
Serious essays (31%)
Music (18%)
Sports (15%)
Less Photos (0%)
********************************
the orginal request:
Hi Folks, I want to improve the blog, and I need your help. Please take the poll on the left and let me know what topics you most enjoy: Nostalgia, general and/or local to the Yorkville, Manhattan neighborhood; current events, serious essays, surreal stories, music, sports, photos, more or less, etc.
.
If I've missed something, please email me.
.
I aim to focus on areas you'd like to see me open up.
.
I deeply appreciate your input, and I'll consider all your suggestions.
.
Thank you, Tommy

No comments: