Thursday, September 22, 2016

Chauffeur Service for a Second-String QB in The New York Times

Bronx Warriors 1974
Two days ago, my 1974 Bronx Warriors story was on


page A23 in The New York Times, 9.20.16, hard copy.

City Boy's in Queens next Wednesday.

"City Boy" @ Wed, Sept 28 @ 11am
@ Big Six Towers @ 60-10 Queens Blvd

Barnes & Noble book release for "I Hate The Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York Boyhood."

Thank you,  Joe Dettmore, for this wonderful three minute "City Boy" promo short.

Doug blocking, I cut inside when he pushed LB right


Poster for the "City Boy" premiere 7/21/16

If you like my work check out my memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store and online.

The book has 121 Amazon five star reviews out of 121 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

I'll also sell copies of my book at the Sept 28th "City Boy" show 



No comments: