Friday, July 3, 2015

Losers Lounge Disco Party at Lincoln Center

"Wow!"
The Loser’s Lounge Disco Party: Thank God It’s Thursday" beat & the Lincoln Center fountain mesmerized the little boy with the tie on and his shirt out. What better way to spend a New York summer night under the stars?

Here is a link to more photos of a lovely al fresco NYC evening.  

If you enjoy my stories please check out my memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood."Available at Logos Book Storeor online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 108 Amazon five star reviews out of 108 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

You can also purchase my photography portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.



"good stuff, Ma!"

Four Kids In Tune

The Losers Lounge










Hanging On The Telephone


No comments: