Thursday, June 4, 2015

Late Afternoon Sunlight in N.Y.C.

First Ave. bet. 12 & 11 St.
Late spring and summer are key times to locate the rare end of day New York City light that still finds it way to the streets and parks through the tall sun blockers built by and for the ultra rich.

Here are a few of my photos that I've taken in the last three years.


If you like my work check out my memoir, 
"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store or online at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

The book has 103 Amazon five star reviews out of 103 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs. 

You can also buy my 2012 photograph portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.

York Avenue

West Village

old 81 Street staircase (demolished in 2015)

Great Jones St.

Williamsburg

Central Park

Madison Square

83rd & York


Central Park

Washington Sq. Park

Central Park Baby

No comments: