Thursday, June 11, 2015

Got a Feelin'

Feeling good today. Last night, I was part of a kick-ass show at Van Alen Institute's "Where Everybody Knows Your Name" storytelling show @Littlefield in Brooklyn. I had too much fun sharing the stage with these generous and stellar artists: Michelle Levy, T.J. Mannix, Kathleen Spellman de'Rossi and Adam Wade.


I love sad songs that make me feel inverse and at the same time break my heart.











If you like my work check out my memoir, 
"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store or online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 104 Amazon five star reviews out of 104 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs. You can also purchase my photography portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.

No comments: