Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stoops to Nuts Welcomes Krusty TONIGHT @ Ryan's Daughter @ 7pm

"No Sir, not drunk, resting."
Krusty is down, but not out. He's near the 59th Street Bridge raising moolah to get his drink on tonight at the "Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" Holiday Show @ Ryan's Daughter @ 12.4.14 @ 7pm. When the kids' favorite clown heard Michele Carlo, Abbi Crutchfield, Lincoln C. Chinnery, Walter Michael DeForest, Colin DempseyEric Vetter and the Summer Replacements were going to be in the same place at the same time, well, Krusty near had a baby.


Yorkville: Stoops to Nuts" Holiday Show
TONIGHT Thurs, Dec 4th @ 7-10pm
Ryan's Daughter
350 East 85th Street
(bet. First and Second Avenue)
FREE show, free prizes


I'll sell and sign my Yorkville memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys- tales of a scrappy New York boyhood," at Ryan's. 

Murt the barkeep from Loftus Tavern has a few words. "I'll be in the back booth nursing my whiskey quieting down my lumbago.  Stop by and say hello, but if you start up with your shenanigans, pick ya window and I'll knock you through it."


"Brother, can you spare a dime?"

"Ahhhhhhhh"

"A nickel?"

"Don't leave me this way!"
"My Buddy."

Murt

No comments: