Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yorkville Radio Signing Off ~ Next to Last Show @ Tonight @ 9pm


Tonight, is my next to last Yorkville radio show.

Next week will be my 26th show. I signed on to do 20 shows, had too much fun, so I extended six more into the coming New Year (January 4th is my last show with guests John Lewis, author of " Radio Master, The Life and Times of Sports Broadcasting Great: Ted Husing," & Mary Crowley and Matt Knapp, musicians & songwriters.

Thank you, everyone, who listened in. Tonight's show will be interesting. I have no scheduled guests and the odds of anyone getting to Giovanna's Restaurant with the weather conditions are dim. I'm playing lots of music and getting silly.

Received good writing news today, mood is tip-top.

Listen in @ 9pm on the Centanni link:



Whole Lotta Snow pix:


Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You:


















No comments: