Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting Ready for the Neighborhood Storytelling Show on Sun Feb 28th and the Rest of My Life

Friday night, I finished getting my stuff out of my old work office into my new work office, my home. 33 banker boxes, 11 Duane Reade shopping bags, and every left over Christmas shopping bag I could find. I like my stuff, fortunately, I have a little Felix Unger in me and though I'm a pack rat, I do eventually organize and neat my place up.

So exhibit 1, in black and white, was my place Friday night. Exhibit 2, is something near my dream writing space. Only time, sweat and lots of coffee will tell. I have a trunk of stories to unlock.



Neighborhood Evolution
Maxwell's, Sun, Feb 28th @ 3pm

This coming Sunday's storytelling show @ Maxwell's in Hoboken on Feb 28th @ 3pm will be terrific. The talent is deep and the streets, roofs and stoops are ready to talk to you and tell you their tales.

Easy Ride:

The Hoboken PATH station is ten to fifteen minutes from the following PATH stations in Manhattan: World Trade Center, 9th Street, Christopher and 33st/Penn Station. Maxwell's is ten blocks from the Hoboken PATH Station. It's a $ 4 cab ride from the cab stand @ the station. Maxwell's is five minutes from the exit of the Holland Tunnel if you drive from somewhere east of the Hudson River.
.
You can also take the 126 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority to Hoboken, which stops one block from Maxwells, and it's only $2.55!"

No comments: