Monday, December 5, 2016

Brooklyn By The Water ~ Coney Island Part One of Two

Having several water fronts in New York firms up the fact, life is good. I took seven hundred photos of Brooklyn by the water Sunday morning. Today, part one is Coney Island. Tomorrow, Coney Island, part two. Wednesday, Brooklyn By The Water, Part Three~ the Verrazano Bridge and Upper Bay from the 69th St Pier in Bay Ridge.


Anytime I'm at Coney Island, I hear the faint sound of a transistor radio near my ear. It's the Buckinghams singing "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy."
I'm 13 again.

I'm talking out of school @ Word The Storytelling Show on December 14th @ 8pm, Terri Mintz throws a mean soiree. Hope you can be there, Sidewalk NYC, 6th St. & Ave A.






Ma! Top of the world!


miss biking in winter here





No comments: