Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Storytelling & Music @ Ryan's Daughter, Sunday Afternoon

"Where are my friends?"
Storytelling & Music
Thomas Pryor presents: "My Aim Is True"
Stoops to Nuts Valentine Show
Ryan's Daughter, 350 E. 85th Street
Sunday, February 14th @ 3pm to 6pm

Pryor performs sections from his new play, "City Boy,"
a love letter to street life and our neighborhood.

Our musical artists: Nina & Son (David Terhune & Nina Terhune) and Eric Vetter with Alex DeSuze, Fernando Morales Gonzales, Jordan Okrend and Richard Binder.


"I know you miss me, and I miss you."


Check out my 1960s memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." at Logos Book Store, or purchase the book online at Amazon (114 five-star reviews out of 114 posted) or Barnes & Noble ~ and buy "River to River ~ New York Scenes From a Bicycle" my photography portfolio online.

Street life seen through 53 stories and 90 photos




No comments: