Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sleep Comes Down ~ Tommy's Next Show ~ Wed, Oct 28 @ 6-8pm @ 61 Local, 61 Bergen St. Brooklyn


From 1968 through 1972, I performed weekdays at LaSalle Academy, 44 E. 2nd St. for classroom audiences exceeding 40 students. At lunchtime, the East Village mob grew to 200 in the school's gymnasium. A tough crowd, I grew thick skin. I invite my LaSalle chums to roll down memory lane with me at these upcoming shows.


Big Words ~ "Faking It"
Where: 61 Local, 61 Bergen Street
(near the F/G Bergen St. or the 2/3 Hoyt stop)
Wednesday Oct 28th @ 6-8pm


I'm joining Walter Michael DeForest on a storytelling adventure @ Thurs, Nov 4th.
Starts and ends at Ryan's Daughter. 
More info to follow.

Walter's Adventure
Ryan's Daughter @ 7pm then elsewhere, then back to Ryan's
350 E. 85th St.
Wednesday, Nov 4th @ 7-10pm

We have a "big to do" on 11/21 it's "The Beatles White Album" Stoops to Nuts show at Ryans Daughter on Saturday, Nov. 21st, @7-11pm (shush! I'm also celebrating Alison's birthday). Our artists: Walter Michael DeForest, Colin Dempsey, Joe Dettmore, Nicole Ferraro, Daniela Schiller, Supersmall and Adam Wade.  And much much more!

"The Beatles White Album" Stoops to Nuts show

Ryan's Daughter 350 E. 85th St.
Saturday, Nov 21st @ 7-11pm

Free show

LaSalle Chums below



















Photo above of me by Joseph Menesick Sr. ~ All other photos taken by Pat Cullinan ~ see his fantastic 1968-1973 East Village/LaSalle Academy photographic history.


Do you like old New York City photos and street life stories? Then check out my 1960s memoir,"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood."Available at Logos Book Store and online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 112 Amazon five star reviews out of 112 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

No comments: