Thursday, July 23, 2015

Jessica Rabbit Loves Central Park & No Name

I'm walking through Central Park last week minding my business and who do I run into? That's right, Jessica Rabbit. She finishes her "Acme" photo gig, then we shoot the breeze and hit it off. Who knew? Well, Red's coming to No Name... & A BAG O' CHIPS: SUMMER READING EDITION '15 tomorrow night, so please, give the lady some room.






If you enjoy my stories please  check out my memoir, 
"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store or online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 109 Amazon five star reviews out of 109 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.  

You can also purchase my photography portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.






No comments: