Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bruce Cockburn, Central Park & Westside Walkabout

Saw Bruce Cockburn last night at City Winery NYC. I like everything he does but his guitar work is mesmerizing. Sharp, beautiful and dreamy. Rolling waves of bliss. He was glad to be there, and he let the audience know that, charming straight through. I took the long way there through Central Park and deep into the Westside and back down to Varick Street. 

Here is a photo album from last night's show and walkabout.


If you like my work check out my memoir, 
"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store or online at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

The book has 103 Amazon five star reviews out of 103 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game.

My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs











No comments: