Saturday, April 19, 2014

"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys" ~ this Fall From YBK Publishers

This October, YBK Publishers will release my book: 

I Hate The Dallas Cowboys -
 tales of a scrappy New York boyhood


The book contains 53 stories with related photographs - my memories of growing up in 1960s' Yorkville, New York. A neighborhood any urban kid who ran the streets and used a tenement stoop as his or her own living room will find familiar. If you liked TV's "The Wonder Years," move it to a city, add a subway and you'll slip right into my world. Francis Flaherty, thank you, for your stellar editing, friendship, and warm support on this project. YBK, thank you, for your faith in this book and steady encouragement in my work. Thank you, all my friends, who have followed my writing and photography and given me inspiration.

No comments: