Thursday, July 25, 2013

City Boy At The Beach

Having a perfect mixed weather week down Long Beach Island with old friends. Here are some of the things we're seeing here.

Two songs are on my mind.

"Bell Boy" ~ The Who

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that is real."


"Summer Rain" ~ Johnny Rivers

"Summer rain taps at my window."

"I love sand in my hair, don't you?" ~ Tommy at Rockaway Beach, August 1955 ~ Check out the woman behind me with the Rheingold tall boy can.

Tommy ~ Rockaway Beach ~ 1955


There are new photos and new galleries at my site, "Thomas R. Pryor Photography."

Visit and view places you love: Yorkville, Carl Schurz Park, Central Park, Hudson River, Around NYC, Scenes From A Bicycle. Upcoming galleries: Coney Island and Rockaway Beach.

Prices are reasonable. Get a piece of Yorkville and NYC on your walls. Gift your friends who miss the old neighborhood.

Stop by "Thomas R. Pryor Photography."













Jack's Happy Turkey Burger


No comments: