Friday, August 24, 2012

"'River to River ~ New York Scenes from a Bicycle" is Published


My first book of photographs "River to River ~ New York Scenes from a Bicycle" was published yesterday by YBK Publishers.

Photos, captions and an essay in an 8 x 11 format.

The book is available at YBK and Amazon for $12.95. Other sellers will be added in a month.

This photography portfolio is a small sample of my work that YBK wanted to put out there. They did a terrific job and I’m honored they asked me. I hope you buy the book and enjoy the pictures.

If you like my stories and my photos there is a lot more coming.

My next project: "Yorkville: A Century Through the Looking Glass," will include over 100 photos from my family's collection dating back to 1906 and my current pictures. I'll weave these black & white and color photographs together through my neighborhood stories tying Yorkville's present to its past. I will take you on a cinematic journey, promise.

In late September, there will be a release party in Yorkville and you are all invited. 

No comments: