Friday, June 15, 2012

The Yorkville Stable Ghost on 76th Street

On 76th Street between York & First Avenue, there's a reminder that 100 years ago, four legged animals ruled the roadways. Maybe most were horses, donkeys and mules, but that doesn't stop the Impala there now from jumping over the clouds.

Here are a few pictures of the Impala on 76th Street along with Carl Schurz Park photos and a cool car on Broome Street and Dummies on Bleecker Street.

It's June in New York, you will see it all, if you look.

I entered this photograph of the fountain in front of the Plaza Hotel in a contest at a site call Trazzler. If you like the photo could you please vote "like" for it at the link below and leave a comment.

thank you, Tommy

"Crossing Fifth Avenue, I saw the classic statue in the fountain in front of The Plaza Hotel next to Central Park. The air was still wet from the rain that had stopped a moment before. I couldn't get the Moody Blues lyric "giving freely, and completely, to my lady" out of my head as I watched the statue make a soft bow to the old hotel."

http://www.trazzler.com/trips/plaza-hotel-in-new-york-ny-1
















No comments: