Saturday, June 19, 2010

No Soup For You!

I am so gone. Bye, New York City Housing Authority; Hello, Summer 2010!

In June, 1970, I fully expected to fail Geometry at LaSalle Academy. I deserved it. Yet, Patrick Cullinan gave me a 70, saving me from my sole flirtation with summer school. Today, summer school was averted, once again.

I have no idea why I cannot keep clothing buttoned and arranged. It's a life long problem, see evidence below.





Mayor Bloomberg: No Soup For You!

By DAVID SEIFMAN

Posted: 3:24 AM, June 19, 2010


Mayor Bloomberg yesterday declared in no uncertain terms that he’s not going to offer buyouts in hopes of speeding up voluntary reductions in the city work force.

“It does not make any sense to do it from an economic point of view because what happens is the people who are ready to retire anyway get the monies and the city has to shell out some extra monies but doesn’t get any extra benefit,” he said.


Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3vUKBOJ5sU

No comments: