Monday, June 7, 2010

Four Months and Showing!

.
.

Yesterday, friends threw me a shower in the Village. They made a wavy banner, "Four Months and Showing. Congratulations, Tommy!"

I didn't appreciate it.

I'm back from France and the thing bugging me is my gut. 14 days of baguettes, fromage, crepes, le boeuf, jambon, poulet, chocolat, vin, rouge, blanc, rose has caused quite a bump in my belly.
I have three weeks to lose the weight (June 30th), or I step on the Cornelia Street Cafe stage in one of my grandmother's moo moo dresses. It won't be pretty, but I'll do it. Lane Bryant or Bust!

Please mark your calendar, Wednesday, June 30th @ 6pm @ Cornelia Street Cafe

~ free party ~

Legendary artists, Angelo Verga & Robin Hirsch are reading their terrific work, I'm storytelling with the richly talented musicians, Claudia Chopek & Ward White. A yarn & tune merge.

Drinks on me. We're celebrating transition, summer and wishing Angelo a one day tardy birthday. be well, Tommy

in the words of Boris Badenough, "Package! Moose, Squirrel!"



Go to June 30th on Cornelia Street Cafe's performance page at the link below for more information:



.
.

No comments: