Sunday, November 16, 2008

Clamato & the Tumbleweed in My Belly Button

Readying myself for today's Giants vs Ravens game, I drank three glasses of Clamato. Thank you, Freddy Muller, for turning me on to this quirky cocktail in 1966. What a nutty flavor, clam juice, tomatoes, and garlic. A perfect drink to ward off vampires when you're buried in the sand.


"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."


The Giants are 9-1. Ray Lewis failed to get the license plate number off the truck that ran over him in the first quarter. The plate number was "27." Brandon Jacobs driving. Philly tied the Bengals. Should I root for the Redskins or the Anti-Christ? Hee, hee.

The photo, that's me at the Giant victory parade down Broadway after February's Super Bowl.

Why do I have a tumbleweed in my belly button every evening? Where does the lint come from? Should I knit a mohair sweater for Barbie?

2 comments:

Abbi Crutchfield said...

Yuck. And tumbleweed is the perfect snack to serve with Clamato.

Thomas Pryor said...

I'ts uncanny, Abbi, i could knit a cool sweater for Ken off the fabric thats living in my belly button right now, i see Ken in the Barbie convertible getting all the right looks