Sunday, February 25, 2018

I Don't Advise This Diet

"I've run out of things to put Hellman's on."

Disgusting with a weight gain related to a two month back problem and my weakness for crap, I'm not shopping until I eat my way through my pantry and freezer. This requires rarely available creative thought. 

I started with my last bonafide treat, one sliced knockwurst on my last Eggo waffle with the skimmed mayo off the side of my last jar of Hellman's.

Wednesday, Seabrook's creamed spinach with Ronzoni Pastini , a near treat thanks to powdered cilantro & garlic & cayenne pepper. 

Thursday, spooned a half jar of Rao Mariana sauce with fluffed couscous. 

Friday, frozen Broccoli florets with a handful of dry roasted nuts from a Mr. Peanut's jar. 

Last night, olives, bread and butter pickle chips and a can of Progresso split pea soup. 

Tonight, Eureka! I found a slice of American cheese in a plastic coat under the lettuce I was saving for a rainy day. I put bacon bits on the slice and a drizzle of Russian dressing and made believe it was on a Thomas's English Muffin. 

Dessert was frozen string beans with .

Tomorrow's dinner, last man standing, Progresso New England Clam Chowder in can with an array of powdered spices.



No comments: