Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Brooklyn By The Water ~ Coney Island In December ~ Part Two

Here are more photos from Sunday morning at Coney Island. A beautiful day.

I'm telling a story at Terri Mintz's Word The Storytelling Show on Dec 14 @ 8pm @ Sidewalk NYC

This Friday, Dec 9th @ 7pm I'm performing at Eric Vetter's No Name & A BAG O' Chips at Otto's Shrunken Head









Do you like old New York City photos and street life stories? Then check out my 1960s memoir,"I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood."Available at Logos Book Store and online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 121 Amazon five star reviews out of 121 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game. My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.

53 stories & 100 vintage photos of an old neighborhood long gone




Hi!
site of Thunderbolt rollercoaster in "Annie Hall"

No comments: