Sunday, August 16, 2015

Floating


Floating, free as a bird,
Sixty foot leaps, it's so absurd.
Ray Thomas/The Moody Blues

This Thursday, August 20th @ 7:30pm, I'm telling a few good ones at Apryl Miller & Friends Summer Reading Series #9 Feat. Thomas Pryor. Send Apryl an RSVP to learn the address ~ apryl@aprylmiller.com










If you enjoy my work, please check out my Yorkville memoir, "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys - tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." Available at Logos Book Store and online at Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

The book has 109 Amazon five star reviews out of 109 total reviews posted. We're pitching a perfect game.My old world echoes TV's "The Wonder Years" ~ just add taverns, subways and Checker cabs.



You can also purchase my photography portfolio, "River to River - New York Scenes From a Bicycle" on Amazon.




No comments: