Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's Just Another Full Moon

11th Street near Greenwich Street
Past two weeks, I've been in the West Village visiting a sick friend. On my way back and forth saw this and that.


"Try not to listen,
when I mumble like a loon,
It's just another,
full moon."

Ray Davies.


Bleecker at 11th Street


11th St


Casey


Hudson Street six pm

Casey



Support your local bookstore! 

Logos Book Store has a new supply of "I Hate the Dallas Cowboys -tales of a scrappy New York boyhood." If you're in Yorkville and want a treat for the big kid in your life - go to Logos Bookstore, New York, New York - my book's the ticket. If you're not in Yorkville, then order it online at Amazon , B&N, and other online booksellers.


If you like Jean Shepherd's 'A Christmas Story" you'll love my book, promise. Amazon's been shipping it out 3-5 days. B&N about the same.

No comments: