Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Snowing Outside. Did I Tell You? It's Snowing Outside, Excuse me, It's Snowing Outside

It's snowing outside.  Did I tell you? It's snowing outside. Excuse me, its snowing outside. Hello, it's snowing outside. Here are photos and don't get mad at me. Did you hear, it's snowing.

With luck, a weather break next Tuesday will give us a window to sleigh our way to this month's "City Stories: Stoops to Nuts," at Cornelia Street Cafe. February 11th @ 6pm come listen to Sherryl Marshall, Agatha Nowicki and Regina Ress. Agatha and Regina are telling, and Sherryl is singing her stories in a special showcase set. Admission is $8 and that includes a free drink. I promise a good time or I'll eat my straw hat.

Time Out Magazine says, "Stoops to Nuts," is a smashing experience not to be missed. No they didn't, but they do say it's a cool thing to do.











No comments: