Tuesday, May 21, 2013

"East River at 83rd Street Looking South"

I was about 4, and ran away from my father's hand on the drive near 83rd Street, jumped up on the railing and nearly vaulted over when I pushed myself out as far as possible to see the 59th Street bridge. Dad yanked me down and slapped my bottom. I looked up hurt and said, "Why you do that, you always push me out?" With fear in his eyes, he said, "Yeah, but when I do, I'm holding you." I said nothing and rubbed my butt. 

Thursday night, I'm telling a Yorkville story at Sideshow Goshko Storytelling Series w/ CREWS, PRYOR, NOVICK, & SOLOMON! 

Leslie Goshko has a formula for a fine time please come down it's a free show, so keep your buck two ninety in your pocket or better, put it up on the bar.

85 East 4th Street
This Thursday, May 23rd @ 7pm
Free Show!

Waiter! More river photos!









No comments: