Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring on 84th Street ~ "The Lost & Found Show" Tomorrow

Having trouble staying healthy enough to be outdoors, but spring's blossom show pushes me outside for an hour or two each day. Gives me hope, if spring can finally get here, then my health is around the corner.

Here are photos from last night straight up 84th Street from First Avenue at sunset and the southern sky over the avenue.

Tomorrow, Thursday @ April 18th, @ 7:30pm I'm telling @ "The Lost and Found Show." @ Happy Ending @ 302 Broome Street.  The theme is "Wallets and Purses."

My tale deals with my grandmother's "gang box" otherwise known as her pocketbook. "Get My Bag!" starts and ends in the basement of an old bank where the family's safety deposit box held one secret I wish it had kept forever.

The artists: Adam Wade, Michael Maiello, Angel Yau, and Daniel Guzman is our host.

It's a free show, you can't beat that. Hope to see you there.




No comments: