Monday, April 15, 2013

It was Lost, Now It's Found, Thursday's Show & Spring!

This Thursday, April 18th, @ 7:30pm, I'm hanging and telling @ "The Lost and Found Show." @ Happy Ending @ 302 Broome Street. The theme is "Wallets and Purses." My tale deals with my grandmother's "gang box" otherwise known as her pocketbook. "Get My Bag!" starts and ends in the basement of an old bank where the family's safety deposit box held one secret I wish it had kept forever. 

Thursday's artists: Adam Wade, Michael Maiello, Angel Yau, and Daniel Guzman is our host.

It's free, and its going to be swell. 

Come on down!

This is my grandmother in front of 1582 York Avenue in 1942, but that is not the gangbox. That pocketbook comes into the picture much later.






Oh, it's finally spring out.





No comments: